We know you love the fresh air and beautiful landscape of the Hawaiian Islands, and your prized pooch does, too. That’s why we welcome your lovable furry friends at Hotel Moloka'i, with a few common-sense policies:
- Only domesticated doggies allowed. All dogs must be crate trained and housebroken.
- Our pet fee is $35 per night, per pet, for animals up to 15 lbs (in addition to room charges the guest incurs during stay).
- Maximum number of dogs per room is two.
- Pets must be leashed at all times and are required to stay on the ground floor units.
- Housekeeping will not do daily service with a pet in the room. You must exchange towels with a housekeeper or desk clerk.
- Please keep your unit and our grounds neat. Pick up after your pooch.
- All animals must wear an identifying collar when outside of unit.
- Guests are responsible for any pet-related insect infestation (We don’t like itches any more than you do!).
- Woof! Guests are responsible for ensuring other guests aren’t privy to those late-night conversations your dog may feel he needs to have (Please be aware of the health and safety of others as well.).
- We’ll need you to leave a contact number with our office so we are able to get a hold of you any time in case of disturbances or other issues.
A limited number of pet friendly rooms are available, so please call ahead for availability. Pet friendly rooms are located on the first floor only.